Sunday 1 September 2013

New Photography Blog

Right, the last time I tried this I was trying to be a fashion blogger and despite loving fashion and having a shopping addiction, I couldn't manage to keep the blog updated. Also I work at Marks and Spencer as a customer assistant and therefore have to wear a uniform, so most days I am at work and don't get the option to style up my clothes that sit in my wardrobe until the evening or until the weekend where if they're lucky they'll be able to escape for a couple of hours.
Anyway, as I studied photography for 5 years at college and University, I have decided to create an entirely new blog which solely concentrates on my photography work and hopefully gets my name out there. I did post some posts of my work on my previous blog but I couldn't seem to get into it, so here I am trying again.
All work posted will be my own unless otherwise stated and all credit will be given to those where I found/who own the work. 

Lets get started...

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment